There’s nothing more important than finding the perfect fit. Browse our sizing FAQs to find the perfect fit.
Yes, our Barestep shoes run true to size. We recommend choosing the size you normally wear for the best fit.
We recommend sizing down if you are between sizes for the best fit. Our shoes are designed to fit snugly for optimal performance.
Yes, SA sizes and UK sizes are the same. So if you normally wear a UK size 7, you should choose a SA size 7 as well.
No, we do not offer half sizes. However, if you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down for the best fit.
- Place a piece of paper on a flat surface, such as a floor or table.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against a wall or other vertical surface.
- Make sure your foot is flat on the paper and your weight is evenly distributed.
- Use a pen or pencil to mark the longest part of your foot on the paper.
- Measure the distance between the heel and the longest part of your foot with a ruler or measuring tape.
- Compare the measurement to our size chart to determine the best size for you. Remember, our shoes run true to size so choose the size you normally wear. If you are between sizes, size down for the best fit.